First Time Cruiser

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2017
Ship: Carnival Victory

At disembarkation time, I left the portrait the we purchased in Pixel Area and I just remembered that I didn't have it on my hand when we pass the exit area going to pick-up our luggage, and the staff advised us to get in touch with the supervisor downstairs because we are not allowed anymore to go back on board as per their policy.  It was Ashley and Maria whom made their efforts to look for the item that I left, me and my friend patiently waited  and finally they got it!!! We are so overwhelmingly happy 😊 😊😊, kudos for these two ladies, who really made an impressive effort to assist us. I really appreciate their work especially during the disembarkation day wherein all the passengers are all excited to go home in a hurry but these two ladies were so willingly helped us. Thanks for the Carnival Management for hiring these 2 wonderful person: Ashley and Maria, they are such a blessing because if not with their efforts, we might lost our favorite remembrance/portrait during our First Cruise. Me and my friend are extremely pleased and jubilant.

It was small but modest, and always tidy because of our room steward Putu(from Indonesia) cleaned and organized our Cabin everyday.