Undecided!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Victory

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 17, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

My favorite part of the cruise was my daughter enjoyed herself! That was the main purpose of the cruise!  Our bags didn't get brought to our room so we were told to go down to the customer service area which we did. When we got down there there were drinks spilled all over our bags and empty drink cup sitting on top of them. Which why wouldn't they have the luggage in a secure area?  What would stop someone else from just grabbing our bags like we did??  Then I was truly disappointed in the pictures. Not what was taken but what was charged and there was NO I mean NO deal given to you for how many you bought. They were just going to throw them away anyways (which they ended up doing with some). But to me pictures mean so much. Especially since I am sick and know tomorrow isn't promised. So I ended up spending over $700 just so I could have the pictures. The only deal they could give me was a disc with the pictures on them for $1. Really. That's it......  why don't they offer a CD with all your pictures on it for $100.00. And if they wanted the pictures printed an additional no fee or they can have them printed. Instead of print everything. People should be able to look at the pictures on a computer and click from there the ones they want. They could label the folders just like they label the walls. People found the most just fine. And they would save a ton of money by not printing all the photos and more people wouldn't purchase because it's more affordable. I was talking with one lady and she only had one photo and was trying to decide which one she wanted because she could t afford all 4. That's sad. Someone paid carnival money to go on this cruise and they can't take memories with them because of carnivals prices. And I wish when we bought the cheers package we were told that once you hit your limit of 15 you couldn't purchase any more. I had put my daughter to bed and my husband hit his limit so I gave him my card and they wouldn't let him purchase anymore drinks. That was very frustrating on our end. I am normally not one to complain and easy going but I wanted to share these with you. Whether something changes or we hear back from you guys is another story!!

i Poe you do read all of this and I have hear back.

Thanks,

Melissa

Ship Experiences

The cabin was great! If we choose to go on Carnival this fall when we are going on another cruise I would look into a little bit bigger of a room. And maybe finding out about a different cruise ship more towards family. We were up a lot with people running up and down the hallway!! They were having fun but it's not fun when you are waking up a 5 year old!

Try to get anytime dinning!

Ports Of Call