Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: March 27, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

The cruise stops and excursions are what takes this from 2 to 3. Overall it was crowded, long lines in the buffet, mediocre food in most venues and not something that I will repeat. Activities were well done and entertainment was very good. The main dining room and waiters rate 5 stars! Joven was our waiter and the food here was much better than anywhere else in the ship which was still just ok. However service was amazing! Cabin was not ready as advertised when I purchased the faster to the fun. Point of fact my cabin was not ready until 4 hours after the promised time. Housekeeping staff were not overly friendly but I would say ours was an exception as others in our party on other floors had very friendly and much better service including having their cabins ready. In addition we were told we would get priority access when debarking for excursions, this did not happen either. Overall this made purchasing faster to the fun a waste of money. Internet was horrible, don't waste your money on the higher speeds as it does not work. Stick to the texting function for 5.00 and have your family download the app. Drinks are given to you in smaller glasses under the. Bottomless bubbles and due to long lines it is hard to get drinks. We saw one lady stand in long line for buffet set her food down and go to get a drink. Because it took so long they took her food so she had to get in line again! I would recommend ordering for your room and just using this for drinks. Cruise activities were good with lots of variety so here they did a good job.