Great trip except for the cancelled stop

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 20, 2017
Ship: Carnival Victory

Enjoyed the cruise.  The entertainment was good, food was good, the ship cancelled a stop which was a bummer.  The comedian Percy Cruise 2 was excellent.  We had a great time dancing the night away in the nightclubs. It was unfortunate but the ship had to cancel a stop due to a Man Overboard situation. I thought the cruise line could have done a little better job to compensate the guests for their lost stop.

Percy Cruise was the best comedian I have ever seen! Non stop laughing!

Marlon was wonderful! The room was spotless and he always remembered me and my companion by name and went out of his way to speak to us. Marlon if you get this I wish you the best and God bless you!

Ron from Colorado