Great Trip!

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: February 20, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

Yes, I already have recommended this cruise.  It was just enough time for my teenage kids to be  away from their phones (which was great!!).

I would have liked more time in Key West, but I understood the time constraints.

Additionally, we had to leave so early when we docked back in Miami....way too early!

The food was good; we needed a few more lounge chairs on deck but overall, I think the crew did a nice job managing all the people.  Fun activities and the boat didn't rock too too much...  had great shops and the best thing about it was having family time!  A cruise is the way to go!

Kent Wheeles at United did a great job preparing this first time cruiser.Big Smile

Thanks,

Tina

Ship Experiences

I would tell them to definitely get a balcony and that 3 adult sized people in one room is too much unless you get a suite. 2/pp per room is perfect. I would tell them that Carnival Victory is clean and very nice.