Better than expected!

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: February 20, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

Had some unexpected days off from work so we booked this cruise.  Had a great time.  staff was great, drinks were excellent, and the adult only area was fantastic.  just wish they had both whirlpools working at the same time, as one pool easily got crowded.

Shout out to the Comedy Club (Lee!), our head waiter Made and his staff, and the Alchemy Bar-our favorite!

Also great that they had a nicely equipped gym.

Overall, would cruise on the victory again.

Ship Experiences

Great service! Tastes good, but food quality not too good (hotdogs, burgers, fries not very good quality)

Comedy Club was great, the Quest game was fun, but all else was ok at best. Need better singers.

Excellent, esp our head waiter Made and his team.

Could use more outlets in the rooms, esp near the beds. have to get up everytime I need to check my phone. I mean, everyone noe has electronics that need charging, right?

Excellent housekeeping service. Needs more electrical outlets, esp by the beds. I don't want to get up to check my phone charging across the room when i'm lying relaxing in bed.