Don't book through

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

This was my families first cruise and they really enjoyed it. This was all that mattered. I have had other cruises to compare this to and this did not stand up against the others. I was not happy with the facilities.

I was lead to believe that I was booking a balcony room and was given a ocean view room. When I contacted all they were able to do is give me a $25 credit towards my next cruise. I am still upset with their response. But my family enjoyed the cruise and I guess that is all that matters.