Not happy

Sail Date: November 28, 2016

Ship: Carnival Victory

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

Waiters nice. Room was okay except for the dangerous bath tub.  Food bland, overlooked and very skimpy. I have nothing more to say. No more to say but adieu Carnival. When you have  had the best Carnival is Brand X charge a bit more and improve food shore excursions and put on musical shows I didn't see any but comedians who were not funny.

Ship Experiences

bath tub very dangerous for 3 handicapped elderly ladies in their 80's. One fell down but was able to hold on to toilet. Prepaid bottle of champagne and cheese/crackers/fruit they brought 3 what appeared to be lollipops and a cracker sandwich. My sister, cousin and I were celebrating birthdays. After much effort I told them to take it back and credit my credit card. They brought a tray with cheese and fruit I refused it and told them to just cancel they took it back. Upon disembarking I noticed they only credited me with $5.85. I generally think I was overcharged in my final bill. Please credit my card for above-mentioned food and check my total bill.

Skip Carnival and try another cruise line.