Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Conflict and poor billing

Sail Date: November 14, 2016

Reviewed: 11 days ago

My trip was paid for in advance along with my exclusions however, poor billing upon departure left me confused and needless to say standing in line several times attempting to get clarity. Then to add misery to confusion I plan a couple's massage on board only to be given wrong information as to when the daycare service center would be closing my options were to go individually or cancel. Well the billing steward contacted the daycare service and got the correct closing time it appears that they simply wanted to start clearing the children out early so the tension I already had was agitate. Then guess what... the spa was running behind in there service which put me back a half hour late well during our couple's time of relaxation guess who was repeatedly calling saying they were closing be prepared to pay a late fee so much for trying to get rid of stress and gave a few minutes of peace while attempting to allow my children to enjoy themselves while their parents take a moment away.

Cabin / Stateroom When I book my next cruise which will probably be on another cruise line I will pay for a larger cabin. But Carnival does make adequate use of every inch in the cabin everyone had space to lay their head.
Horrific
It was okay
Henkie in house keeping went above an beyond
The food was excellent and the lobster was exceptional

Be careful if you are travelling with children and want to utilize their daycare services.