Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst Cruise

Sail Date: October 27, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Getting home. The staff was not friendly , The food was just ok. Several Guest got seasick and staff members just walked away. I have another cruises with carnival booked for April 2017 and I am debiting if I should cancel

I have been on several Carnival cruises and this is the worst. The staff was not friendly. The food was not good , way overcrowded. The Muster drill was terrible many people almost passed out. Several of your guest got seasick and staff members just walked the other way.