Excellent overall experience

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 25, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

My favorite part of the cruise was our experience with the staff. We always kept going back to the same bartender, Vladimir, on deck 3 in the main lobby.  He was always very welcoming and took care of us. He knew what we would want or made us awesome drinks. Our waitstaff in the lower Pacific dining room at 6:00 PM, Diyan, was the absolute best! He was very tentative and made us feel right at home. Out of all cruises I've been on he was the best I've ever experienced. The only thing I would like to change is the Lido deck bartenders. They weren't very friendly at all. One female bartender told me I couldn't get a drink because my appearance didn't look like the name on the card. If she would have looked at the picture she would have seen it was really me! The bedrooms weren't as cold as I would like but it was always so clean and well kept!

Very clean and well kept. Wasn't as cold as I would like.

Get a stateroom near the restaurant and casino. It was easy access to all the clubs and lounges.