Great Birthday Weekend!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 22, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

I really have very little complaints. I stayed in 8428. It was a corner balcony room at the back of the ship. The size of the room was smaller than I would like but the balcony was AWESOME! Edmund was my steward & he was the best. We did the Chef's Table on my birthday & it was also a great experience. I would recommend everyone have this experience. It was worth every penny.

The only complaints I have is the fact that my balcony was not cleaned like everyone else's while at sea on the way back & it had gotten quite dirty because of a storm the night before. Also, I was given all types of neat coupons/offers because it was my birthday but they expired before my birthday & I didn't get to use them.

Bingo was supposed to start at a certain time & even though I got there early, the game was closed.

I went to a comedy show & it was less than stellar.

Edmund was the best steward ever. The huge balcony was a great plus!

Those back corner balconies are the way to go if you don't mind having a smaller room.