carnival victory

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

I had the best time of my life me and my family are now looking into doing this every year.  We partied so hard and really enjoyed every min of it. looking forward to the next time.  We when to the beaches and eat food they we never had a chance to do but now I see the other said, and ready to enjoy it. I glad I had this trip with my family looking forward to are next one thanks again.

I like the cabin but as a little small for the three of us so next we will up grade

There a great time to had but may sure you take time off after you get back because you will need it