Sailing itself, very fun, food ok, cruise director......TERRIBLE

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Victory

Bahamas

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

Sailing on the ship was a lot of fun.  The excursions were A LOT of fun.  The food was strictly average..........not terrible but edible.  But the cruise director was one of the worst i have ever seen.  I've been on 16 cruises and never seen a more inept cruise director than this one.  Very disappointing.  I won't go on the Victory again until I know you've replaced this person.

Ship Experiences

We signed up for "Your Time Dining". It was on our confirmation form. But when I printed the boarding passes all the sudden what we had picked and what our desire was had been COMPLETELY IGNORED! How the heck does that happen??? Don't confirm something that you have no intention of following thru on.

What they put those men in the hairy chest contest thru was a HUGE EMBARASMENT. Those were real men. Don't make them be "women" for petes sake.

Next time when I fill out the online check in and registration. And I tell you to give us 2 SEPARATE TWIN BEDS...........DO IT!!!!! I was traveling with my daughter. When we walked in and saw the beds put together we both just about threw up. THAT WAS SICK! PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!

Ports Of Call