Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not happy!!!

Sail Date: September 15, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part of the cruise was getting off the ship. I was on my honeymoon and got stuck with a twin size bed. I talked with the cleaning staff and the gentleman thought it was funny when I told him my situation and then told me to call customer service. I called customer service and explained to the woman and she said there is nothing we can do the ship is booked so I said you are telling me I have to sleep on a twin size bed with my husband? The woman says very rudely well if something comes up we will let you know bye and hung up. So I slept on the twin bed and my husband slept on the couch. The whole time the hallways smelled like a musty/sewer. Then I go buy my pictures and I spend over 300 dollars and I had free photo card that I was going to use; the guy gave me a card and put a whole on every star on the card and said your next photo is free if you get another photo. Soooo I asked can I use the free photo card they gave me and use this card to get another photo free which mind you is only a 5x7. He says yes I go to my room and get the card and go back to the photo section and get my 2 5x7 photos and the a different guy says no you cant use it you can only get one. I said I just spent a lot of money on photos and you cannot give me the one of the 5x7's free because the card with all the holes in it says to purchase one first. I say it is like I am purchasing one with this card the cruise gave me. So he said no which one you want and I chose and he threw the other one out!!!!!!!! I will never sail on this boat again and not really sure with this cruise line again!!!!!

twin size bed for my honeymoon! Thanks