Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The worst cruise ever

Sail Date: September 08, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The king bed in our cabin was pushed up against the wall and there was a box screwed to the floor at the foot of the bed.  The box was so wide, the person next to the wall had to climb over the other occupant to get out of bed.  There was no way to reconfigure the beds.

There was no alternate dining other then the Lido buffet and the food was below average.  Several times my vegetables were mushy and burnt and the meat was fatty and tough.

There was always a long line at Guest Services because everyone had problems.  They refused to answer their phone and there was no way to leave a message so you had no choice but to wait and wait.  The worst, however, was the noise in the halls at night.  There were people running and yelling until 3 A.M.  At one point someone was having a birthday party in the hall.  The ship personnel made no attempt to ask the rowdy's to respect the other passengers.  These were only a few of the problems that we and other passengers had.

When I first started crusing I swore I would never use Carnival.  I should have stuck to this promise.

I can't believe they would expect anyone to stay in this cabin.

Don't even think about using this ship.