Carnival Victory September 1, 2016

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 01, 2016

The favorite part of the Cruise was the variety of Entertainment available; I enjoyed both Crew Shows and the PG comedy show. I also enjoyed the foods with the different Food bars and my favorite was the dinning room menu and service with the Shows at the end of the meals. Way to go Runnato!

Thanks for the Happy Birthday Song by dinning room crew.

I would recommend this ship if the  smell of sewage on the 2nd floor and the smell of wet carpet is eradicated.

Thanks for the Birthday gift cards, the cards were left in the room on the dresser. I felt like they were left  too late for me to schedule an appointment for the Spa Day, which my appointment came at the same time we were dinning therefore,  I missed the opportunity to have a manicure.

Overall, I was well pleased with the cruise and give it 3 1/2 Stars.

For breakfast I wish they had turkey sausage and bacon on the lines. I did enjoy the chicken sausage which was a first for me.

Loved game shows. Even played BINGO once.

Both on board Crew Shows were fantastic, The USA the first night and absolutely loved the VROOM show the last night at sea!
The dinning room dances were great!

Did have children with me, but the ones on board seemed to be very happy and well cared for my the crew.

Heter, Runnato, the Cruise Entertainment Director, sorry about name freeze but he was leaving to go on another ship or job.

There was a smell of wet carpet and sewage on Deck 2 in the hall.

The cabin was nice and I liked the little animals made my our steward I think his name was Hetter. Good service. I did not like the smell of wet carpet and sewage in the hall coming off the elevators or down the stairwell.

Upgrade your cabin to one with a view, and learn the layout of the ship. Pay attention to times or you will miss some good shows and eating in the dinning room.

Make sure you stay with your sailing partners going through check in. Have all papers ready to show. The staff were very helpful and courteous.
I would take one of the onboard excursion to Atlantis. We enjoyed the tour with our local driver named Bubba, he was well informed of the history and enjoyed sharing with us.