Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very Very Unhappy

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Setting down at dinner with my husband and daughter. That was really it.

The cruise wasn't what I had look forward to for months. From the 1st day we got on the ship. They was working on the deck.for 2 an half day's  of sawing and sanding, and staining .And the slid was out of order of 3 out 4 day's,kids pool was out of order the full cruise, 1 of the jacuzzi was out of order the 2nd and 3 rd day. All the kids was in on pool and hot tub. It was crazy. And it was out 1st family cruise with our daughter. So it was a flop. It's wasn't the money I spent. I want a refund. . I would really like to redo the cruise. That my family on another that would be more fun. And. Let my baby girl have the time of her life. My little lives the water. And tellls everyone she is a mermaid. And wasn't able to swim at the beach. So sad. And wasn't able to enjoy the pool like I was telling her she would.  It was to many trying to get in one pool. I'm not a happy Cruise Only  customer. I've sent uall 2 emails. And haven't received a call nor an email addressing this.

The young woman was great. Made little towel animals for my little girl and she was thrilled about that she kept the room very clean.
It was more of the people who was cruise on the ship. That was nasty.. Not the people who work on the ship. They did a great job trying to keep it clean
Got off for 2 of them with my family. And wasn't able to get in the water at the beach. Waves was high. And it rain on us both times.
It was ok. Wasn't able to attend any thing but the movies.
Was very unhappy about the kids pool and slid been out of oreder the entire time. The kid day care I didn't use.
Wasn't able to do much of that. My child had to enjoy the pool so lat like after all the grown-ups and kids was out of the only pool they had. So my time that I thought I would have I didn't get.
I believe 90% of them was truly trying to make the experience great for all those people.
Food was good. The lines was just so very long. Great staff.
Port Canaveral, Florida
It was ok. The waiting wasn't expected.
Wasn't able to enjoy the beach. Got rain on vrry bad.
Got rain on very bad wasn't able to enjoy the beach

Try and go in the months where you know there isn't going to be any rain.