Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Smelled like sewage

Sail Date: September 01, 2016

Parts of the ship Smelled like raw sewage. And we aren't talking about just one area - it was multiple decks and areas. Only one real pool that was probably 25x25 and there were always so many people in it. The other "pools" were more like glorified hot tubs and they always had at least ten people in them. There was crap in the toilet when we checked into our room, one of the bathroom drains kept backing up during showers so the bathroom would have a half inch of water until it finally drained. The safety presentation took well over an hour. The store sold out of so many things on the first night. They were repairing one of the main pool decks throughout the cruise so it smelled like tar and, also, the sounds of power tools aren't my favorite when I'm trying to relax. Nassau was good and the excursion was great. Service on board the ship was OK but could have been better. Good was OK onboard. Comedy show was great. The spa services were overpriced and awful.

Bathroom was very old with a loose toilet seat and small, pink tiles. Smelled bad after every shower. Cabin itself was suitable and bed was comfy.

Get the plumbing fixed. I heard many people say this was the worst cruise they've ever been on. I haven't cruised all that much but I have to agree.