Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a wonderful time!! No more twice a day room cleaning.

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I would recommend this cruise because it was the perfect amount of time, only 4 days, allowing you enough time to enjoy the cruise without feeling "overextended" or bored.  The staff was very friendly.  Carnival Victory could do better with their dessert selections, I was not pleased with the selection of desserts offered.   Also, I did not like the fact that Carnival changed from twice a day room attending down to once a day.  They need to go back to twice a day.  Also, the liquor used to be delivered to your room the morning of disembarking, now, you had to go and get your own liquor.  Overall, I had a pleasant experience.

Loved our cabin. Our cabin steward Henry was very good and friendly. I however, like having my room serviced twice a day, and now Carnival Victory only offered once a day servicing.
I think Nassau, Bahamas should be removed as a cruise destination port. It was very uncomfortable and intimidating being approached my so many people and vendors, and we were given a warning by the U.S. Embassy about robberies.
Henry, our room steward for room 7366 was excellent. I did not like Carnival's new policy for only once a day room attending. I like having my room changed and cleaned twice a day, and now because Carnival has so many new fleets added, and I guess not enough employees, your room is only attended to once a day. They need to go back to twice a day. Also, I was disappointed that I had to go pick up the liquor purchased on the cruise, when it used to be delivered to your room on the morning you left.
Need better dessert selection and offer orange juice in the morning. Victory offered some type of orange blend drink, not orange juice. Also, I would like to know if the bacon was pork, beef, turkey, whatever. I don't think it ever said what kind of bacon it was. I like regular pork bacon, but I was not sure if it was or not.
Port Canaveral
Stay away!! I think that the cruise lines should stop visiting this port. We were warned that the U.S. Embassy advised U.S. tourists to be careful of robberies. Also you are hounded from every angle from people offering the same services.

If anyone is looking for pure white Hennessy on this cruise, you may be disappointed. I don't drink it, and didn't even know what it was, but I heard several people complaining that it wasn't available for purchase on the cruise.