Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I was not Happy w/ this one

Sail Date: August 25, 2016

My family and I did a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas, and I wasn't impressed. Our interior cabin was outdated and run down, our floor was called constantly wet, our power only in our cabin kept going out, and someone kept going in my room and leaving stuff behind. The worst thing our room the last day and a half kept smelling like sewage, I don't know if there septic system kept backing up. The food was good and the staff were pleasant. The activities for the adults and children we're great.

Very outdated, my tv didn't work, my power kept going out, the beds were comfy

When you first get on the cruise walk around and see what the ship has to offer, we did that the second night and saw they had a comedy show going on, arcade for the kids, a night club, karaoke bar, those thing we're pretty awesome.