Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was ok

Sail Date: August 25, 2016

Myself, wife and my 2 children did a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas, it was nice, we stayed in an interior cabin and it was old looking, our cabin floor was wet all the time, the lights kept going out. My wife was in the shower and the power went out, she freaked out. We felt like someone from the staff kept coming into our room, there were things left like a dirty rag and our room kept smell like sewage. The staff was amazing, the food was good and the night life was great. Would we do it again, I'm not sure

rooms were outdated and my floor was always wet