Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Happy Sad Cruise

Sail Date: August 18, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My sister in law and I went on this cruise to spread my brothers ashes per his request in the beautiful warm waters of the Caribbean. My brother was in the United States Navy and loved the sea. This was his favorite area when he was in the Navy. I can not say enough about the officers/crew of the Carnival Victory to assisted us in carrying out his last wishes. Everyone treated us so professionally and with the ultimate respect for or endeavor.

We also celebrated my sister in laws birthday. So it really was a happy/sad cruise.

Excellent service, clean and efficient

The cruise was excellent. The crew/staff treated us well and made us feel comfortable. The shows and entertainment was great. Will go again....