My Experience Was Horrible

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: August 18, 2016

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

When I arrive to departure the representative could not find my name in the system. I almost missed the cruise because they took my photo 3x because of a computer glitch. When I arrive at the door to get on the cruise ship to scan my card the information deleted again which took additional 15 min to manually put in my info Again & take another photo. The next day when we arrived in Bahamas I attempted to get off the boat the same thing happen Again so the cruise staff had to write my name down. When I came back to the ship the same thing happen Again & I had to take another photo. Saturday I attempted to make a purchase and my card declined even though I attached my cabin to my debit card! I was told I had a credit however it was not applied to my account so I went to customer service and stood in the line for 3 hours. I explained to the rep what happen and they zero out my account and added $40 cash. Okay the last day when I attempted to leave the ship I was told I could not get off the boat I had to go customer service. I went to customer service Again stood in the line for 2 hours to speak with a manager (LISA) and she had to walk me to the exit to finally leave! I spent most of the cruise disputing errors! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Ship Experiences