Great First Cruise Experience

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

This was our first time on a Cruise.  We had an amazing time.  The staff was so friendly and courteous.  They all work very hard. I would like to commend one staff in particular.  His name was Atiff - I am not sure if I am spelling his name correctly so I want to apologize if I did not get it right.  He is from Indonesia.  He went above and beyond to take our picture.  He was so friendly and even though our request was silly he did it with a smile.  We pretended to be Leonardo and Kate in the movie Titanic taking the picture on the top of the ship.  The cleaning crew did an amazing job.  They were working 24/7.  Always cleaning, sweeping, and picking up dishes and glasses left by guest and always with a smile.  We will definitely will be back.

Our cabin was clean and comfortable.