Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

DIRTY and  DIRTY , hair in my food

Sail Date: August 18, 2016

This is my second time cruising with Carnival Victory And will be never again. This year was very DIRTY DIRTYY . My friend and I found “ HAIR” in the food once in seated dinner and other in open buffet food. This year many of the crew were rude and disrespectful to people. My friend missed the early dinner because she was sick and had severely migraine. She went with her family  for requesting a late dinner with us. They refused to add 3 people even she explained that she was medicated and sick. I am telling all my friends and family it is cheap and filthy and never ever again. I came back with diarrhea and stomach ache

DIRTY AND SMELLY