Got hurt during cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: July 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

Enjoy the Meals - Dinner was good.  Could have had more and different choices but otherwise good.

There was construction going on during cruise(machine equipment running loud and they had part of the pool deck area block off.

On pool deck I slipped and got hurt badly.  (there were quite a few people young and old slipping and falling around pool area)  Had to go to doctors on ship.  Cut both on arms up and pulled a muscle in my left leg.  This made it hard for me to walk around the ship and also, had  excursion on the island.  Bandage that was put on me that day leaked thru on my dress clothes at dinner - had to go back and have them re-bandage it and wrap with gauze.

Rooms service was good.  Rooms were kept cleaned.

The safety drill at beginning - was terrible.  took so long - should break this drill up in sections  - we had 5 rows in our section (mustard) and had to stand in heat for over an hour.  Think this process and be done differently.  Should look into that.

Wish we had more time on the island - half a day isn't enough time.  seem rushed.  Should have arrived in early morning so more time to spend looking and walking around.

Dinner staff - forgot when requesting special request I believe tips should be given at time of service. Cause this way they work for they're tip Here they knew they got a tip whether they didn't do good or not that's not right

Pools too small - doesn't accommodate the amount of people on ship!

balcony rooms better and can go outside your room. go for 5 or 7 night cruise and go to more islands.