Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Completely Disappointed, my friends were right!

Sail Date: July 28, 2016

Very much anticipated vacation!  Started out great. Check-in was quick and easy, the staff were very nice. We arrived early and went to eat lunch since you couldn't get into your room till 1:30.  Food was good and dining area was clean. At 1:45 we went to our stateroom to unpack and take a quick nap before muster drill.  Upon arriving in the room it was very warm, we thought maybe just because they had just finished cleaning and the doors had been open or something.  I went to use the bathroom and noticed a musty smell. Then i noticed womans hair on the ground around the base of the toilet and dried urine! I was sooooo upset!  SO then I started looking around more!  I found grout missing from the tile in the shower, black molding growing in the shower, rust dripping from the ceiling of the shower. Then i noticed what looked to be pubic hair on the ceiling. There were bare exposed metal edges on the vanity, window looking out was so dirty from salt or dirt you could barely see out! I took lots of picture and went to customer service. I demanded a different room, they told me no. That there were no other rooms available and that they would "clean it, and repair it" I would just have to wait a couple hours. I was so upset that I was contemplating leaving the ship before we set sail. When we went back to check on the room, they had indeed cleaned it!  WITH GALLONS OF BLEACH!!!  so the room was still warm, exposed metal still sticking out and then over powering smell of bleach burning my eyes!  I was on my way off the ship!  I went to the center bar and talked to my friends about leaving. Luckily there was an officer of the ship that over heard my conversation and offered to correct the situation. He gave us a new room after i showed him the pictures on my phone! But, at this point the entire first day (of a short cruise to begin with) was shot!  I have been on MANY cruises and always defended Carnival to my friends that said they were crap. Now i see what they were talking about!  There were several other issues we had as well. Like the drink package usage and how bar staff acted.  Daily cleaning of the room, people leaving tons of trays and food in the hallway for hours and then it getting kicked by people walking by. This will 100% be my last Carnival cruise. I use to be as fan, not anymore!

First cabin was horrible, second cabin was clean just dated and old.

Don't book! You get way less than what you pay for!