Great for first time

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 28, 2016

For my first cruise this was pretty fun.  I made some new friends and meet people from all over the place. It felt like it took forever to leave but once we did it was beautiful.  You couldn't tell the boat glide thru the water.  It was so peaceful the boat was beautiful.  They are doing minor construction which was a bit aggravating at times.  I think my favorite parts were the Day at Sea and the staff. Gemma, Kenisha and Connor made this trip amazing.  The comedy shows totally hilarious.

Kudos to Gemma, Kenisha, and Connor.

The room was nice. We are super to have 2 twin beds bit they have is a king size bed instead. With me traveling with someone it was an inconvenience.