Ksmith

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

My favorite part of the cruise was the cruise director Marcelo was awesome made me laugh harder than I have in years, Eliot the bingo director was hilarious and he made my day. The bad part was the ship is old and it shows they were making repairs during the cruise but on the main lido deck where everyone is not good. House keeping told me I get one service a day so when I needed something I had to go without like ice etc. seen my cabin steward one time that was the first day only.

I have allergies so dust on the ceilings that was visible bothered me . It force me to have to take medicine. Which I try to avoid taking only as needed

My stateroom was over the club and I can't complain because I pick it myself so if you get a midship cabin pick deck 7 or higher.