Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We had a great time

Sail Date: July 24, 2016

Let me start by saying I read many reviews some bad but most good.  This was our first cruise so I can't compare it to another ship that being said my family and I had a great time on board the victory.  Let me also say that I am in my 50s and have traveled to many of the Caribbean islands. The food on the victory was very good some people said in other reviews that the food was not good. I'd like to know where they go out for dinner. Let me also say I'm from NY the restaurant capital of the world.  You also get what you pay for trust me the food was good eat in the main dinning rooms.  Service was excellent if your nice to the people that serve you they will treat you like gold.  The entertainment was very good .  There was always something to do.  My only complaint was the pools being so small they got dirty fast with everyone in them I guess that's what they are on a ship.  The ports were nothing to Bragg about. Freeport don't bother getting off the ship. Nassau we hung out at one of the local beaches and got drunk it was a good time. Beside that not much to look at. All in all my family and I had a great vacation and I would definitely sail with carnival cruise line again.

Room 2407 I thought was a good location . The elevators were very close, the pacific dining room was one floor above us. Antonio our steward was excellent .