warm, friendly, fun, best experience ever!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

I enjoyed the crew interacting with the people onboard, everyone was kind, helpful, cheerful, professional, making sure you were looked after and smiling and warm and friendly all the time, making sure you had what you needed and if you didn't they went out of their way to make sure you didn't feel alone or isolated or unhappy, everyone on Carnival Victory were happy to work onboard and happy to be available to serve everyone and make everyone feel special . I don't drink and I was given $50.00 onboard credit from and so the bar waiters made me non-alcoholic smoothies and they were just fantastic, and the bar waiters made me heart papers with the straw covers and were always happy. Thanks to everyone who made this trip my best one every and I will definitely go on the Carnival Victory again!

My cabin was just the right size for me and conveniently located on Lido deck and Arias my cabin guy who made up my room was always friendly and helpful and made me towel animals and I took pictures of them thanks!

I enjoyed being in the middle close to Lido deck because the pools and food were just outside my door and It was helpful for me to be there because dining was on one end and spa and shows were ion the other ends and I just enjoyed being there. I had a wake up call every morning, and breakfast in rm.