Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Family Vacation with a 7 year old

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The cruise overall was ok. The victory is definitely an older ship and not catered towards families. After 8pm there is not anything for families to do except hang by the pool. My bathroom curtain had mold on it and the bathroom smelled like sewer. The staff is not very friendly. They walk right by you without saying anything. The best service we got was from housekeeping. The Lido deck food was average. We probably touched dessert 1 time. Nothing ever looked appealing. You are better off eating the unlimited frozen Yogurt. My family and I made the best we could out of it. We did enjoy the Dr. Seus breakfast. There was also an elegant night on the 4 days cruise on the Carnival Victory. I called all crusies to verify before we left and I was told there would not be one on this cruise. I was disappointed on elegant night when we did not bring proper attire. I would not cruise the Carnival Victory again.

The balcony is worth it. It's nice to sit out there in the morning while sipping your coffee. The room is small though. Bathroom needs to be redone. There is mold on the curtain and there were several people complaining it smells like sewer.

I would definitely recommend a balcony room on deck 7 towards the back. You are close to the Lido deck and 1 of the pools.