Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas fun but lacking in food service

Sail Date: July 10, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Sting rays excursions were most fun. Comedians were good too and kids loved the kid camp.  Food was only adequate and service was poor, long lines and waits all the time.

Cabin / Stateroom Nice size. Clean comfortable
Was not aware in advance that it would be 1030 before our deck was called. Was told we would be able to disembark at 8 am and made travel arrangements around that. However guest services did tell me once I complained that I could disembark with the first deck if I carried my luggage
Pretty good. Was expecting more for the day at sea
Excellent job. Kids loved it
Our cabin crew was great. Wait service, especially at buffet not very helpful
Food was only acceptable. A big let down. I've had better at Golden corral. Also had to stand in long lines. Very disorganized. Tried room service. No answer for 20 min. Finally gave up. Sit down dining waked 40 minutes for my first course...soup. from sit down to dessert 1 hour 45 minutes. We gave up before the entre and took the kids to kids camp as they had completely finished their meals 15 min before we saw our entre.

Eat before coming back from excursions or you will wait in line with hundreds of others.

1 Comment