Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Victory family cruise

Sail Date: July 10, 2016

The cruise was very good.  I would recommend the cruise to others.  It was very crowded especially the pools but it must be like that on all cruises.  I loved the staff on the cruise.  We all fell in love with our dinner staff.  They were so kind and fun.  Cruises are great for family reunions.  Everyone could do their own thing on the cruise yet be together every night for dinner.  The food is amazing.  Half our group were teenagers and they did complain that they wished there was more for them.  The teenage bar was a bust for them playing music from three years ago.  They mentioned how cool it would have been to have a rock climbing wall or a surfing simulation.  The gym was humongous and not everyone takes advantage of it so I think some space from the gym could have been allocated to something else.

Amazing
Got totally yelled at by someone trying to move the line along both ways. You guys work so hard to have a fun loving staff so maybe you should work on the people in charge of moving the lines along. We understand directions but it is not fun to be yelled at.
Pretty expensive choices. Maybe some cheaper alternatives should be offered. Remember that we pay air fare, hotels, transportation, pet care for going on this cruise so we are already dishing out a lot of money. When you travel with a family it gets pretty darn expensive.
The comedian was hilarious, the Love and Marriage show was Ok, and the show on the last night were two people sang songs from each decade was horrible. People kept leaving, it was that bad. Not much to do for half our group that were teenagers. The
Melany and Alexandra, our dinner staff, were so amazing. I miss them already. Nanang, our housekeeper was so friendly and helpful. Great staff all around.
Food and Dining Amazing

Bring a lanyard to hold your cruise card. I lost mine within the first five minutes of being on the ship. I didn't have anything to hold it with except my pocket.