Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My Short Getaway

Sail Date: June 30, 2016

My favorite  part of the cruise was the 3 evening dinner sevices. The Cleanliness of my cabin wasn't up to standards, the walls and patio door could have been cleaned a lot better, but overall i would recomend The Victory  cruise ship.

Cabins should be cleaned more properly, walls had markes on them and the patio door had smuges on them.

Get a cabin near midship away from elevator traffic but close to the Lido deck such as the Verandah deck only one flight of stairs to walk up...