Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not recommended

Sail Date: June 16, 2016

Our cabin was old but that would be fine if it was kept up.  Bed skirt was hanging off in corner. Grout was missing from tiles.   Bathroom floor needed a good scrubbing.  I never met room attendant as he only come once a day in the morning and we ran out of clean towels in the evening. Speaking of towels the pool deck was out of towels for hours the day at sea.  An officer finally was complained to and he came and wheeled the dirty towels out and later finally replaced with clean towels.

The lido deck had so so food at best. Twice while eating we were dripped on from up above (we were at different tables each time). Also while eating our dirty plates were never removed from the table

The entertainment was very good and during the nighttime show was the only time we saw cruise director. Besides the shows there wasn't much going on.

We we are frequent cruisers and after this cruise I think we will stay away from Carnival for awhile.

Beds comfortable. Dust ruffle handing off. Chair - stool had rips and fabric hanging off bottom. Bathroom floor needed to be scrubbed. Cabin attendant non existent I never met him. We ran out of towels in evening as he only come once in morning
Shows were good but not much else going on

I would avoid the victory. We only sailed on this because we needed a short cruise Thursday to Sunday. Next time we have time constraints I'd stay home