Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Couldn't be more disappointed

Sail Date: June 16, 2016

The favorite part had to be the drinks.  Being a single mother on a cruise with her 22 year old daughter - I wanted to make memories but what I should have done was read all of the reviews on line before booking.  The room was horrible.  Mold in the shower.  The shower overflowed into the bathroom. When I called service all they said was its a plumbing problem.  It never got fixed.  The hair dryer was horrible and old. You couldn't understand the people who worked there.  Not enough food choices.  Had I pay for bottled water.  Shows seemed old.  Need to be more updated.  Will never go on a carnival cruise again .

Horrible not even clean when we checked in what difference does it make. What are you going to
Give me a refund? Really?