Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 19, 2016

My wife and I have cruised since1993, our first cruise on Carnival was on the Tropical in 1995. Our second time cruising with Carnival was this recently completed cruise to Bermuda. In between we have taken at least 25 cruises on 5 other cruise lines. This was probably the worst cruise we have been on. We chose this cruise because it went from Cape Canaveral. I would classify this as a "do it yourself " cruise. Cabin service was once a day, we had to ask for glasses for our cabin. We also asked wine glasses and received water goblets which were to be used  in the bathroom. Entertainment was limited to two production shows during the 8 day period, the rest of the entertainment was provided by the passengers in various audience participation shows. The food was boring! There were a number of folks who were experienced cruisers, but were first timers on Carnaval, who indicated that they would not cruise again on Carnaval. I know that we will not cruise on Carnaval again.

service once a day was less than desirable. We had to ask for ice and glasses.