Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

1st Cruise-Carnival Victory 5/1/16

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

This was my first cruise and after months and months of research it exceeded my expectations.  I travelled with two friends and we had a balcony cabin on deck 7. Our friend was married onboard on the day we set sail so our embarkation process was a little different from normal. We had VIP and had to arrive at 10am. We attended the wedding and afterward our room was ready and our luggage arrived at around 2pm. The room was one that had been recently upgraded with new tile in the bathroom, new carpet, and a flat screen tv. I will keep my review brief. The food was good throughout. The main dining room never disappointed. The ship was very clean and the staff were all very nice and friendly. I had 0 complaints! We were expecting an "electric night" but didn't see any mention of one. The activities on the ship were so-so for our tastes. We are 3 30yr olds, 2 single one married. Getting off the ship was also a breeze. We carried our own luggage and were off at around 9am. The process was very quick and I can only hope that future cruises go this way.

Children's Programs N/A