Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Cruise

Sail Date: April 28, 2016

This was my first cruise and I did not really know what to expect. The staff were very welcoming and patience as I asked questions and directions. There were plenty of activities to choose from and a great selection of food for everyone in my family. Overall, I enjoyed this cruise and am planning our next cruise.

Our cabin slept 4 comfortably. Before embarking on our cruise, I requested separate beds but found one queen sized bed when we got there. The cabin steward was happy to resolve that for us. Our cabin was next to the elevators which was great. We were close to many of the activities on the ship, which was great and the noise level was not an issue for us.

Make sure you read the "Fun Times" that is in your stateroom everyday. It has all of the important information in it that you will need to have a great trip.