Dirty

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2015
Cabin Type: Suite

This ship needs major upgrades and updates. The cabin was dirty, old rose petals under the bed. balcony was never cleaned until I requested it to be done. The cabin steward had an attitude when I did request it also. The day of debarkation the rose petals were still under the bed! never dusted.

I also noticed the same going down the hallways.

The best part was the main dining room - we had anytime but requested the same waiter and he was the best, had so much fun with him!

The ports were great. We did the stingray adventure in the Grand Cayman's and I cannot swim but still was so much fun! and in Ocho Rios we went to Mystic Mountain for the bobsled excursion. Definitely would recommend anyone to do that! The scariest part was the chairlift on the ride up since I am terrified of heights but was enjoyable to see the ship off in the distance and all the island vegetation.

Cabin steward had an attitude

dust and dirt in so many areas

Dirty needing cleaning and still was not done upon request