Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Smoke was Awful............

Sail Date: April 14, 2016

Checking in the ship was quick and awesome, then it went downhill. We got into our room #2368 and it stunk like smoke, cabin steward sprayed it. Went and ate lunch and walked around and then went to casino, the smoke was the worst I have ever seen or smelled. I try to go to guest services and the line was so so long.

I called Carnival when I got home and they did not seem to even care. I have been sick since day #2 with a bad bronchial infection from all the smoke. Bottom line if you do not smoke don't go.

Nice cabin except for smoke smell

Don't go if you do not smoke on Victory