Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great trip with my big family!

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

Had a great time on our cruise aboard the Carnival Victory. Outdoor drive in theater was the best. We enjoyed the food and our waiter Kittyphong remembered all five of my kids names. He was so kind and took great care of us.  Our cleaning crew did a great job and always greeted us everytime they saw us. Atajmaja and Nina were awesome. Very fun time spa was great. 80's trivia was so fun! I would recommend this cruise for families or anyone wanting to get away.

Very clean and cozy.