First Time Cruisers

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

My husband and I decided on a cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.  Overall, we were very please with our trip.  Cabins were better than I anticipated, plenty of room for the two of us and the bed was very comfortable.  Every crew member we spoke to was very helpful and friendly.  The only thing I would do over is not go on the all inclusive beach trip on Freeport.  The people at the beach were great, as was the food, however, the mood was a bit blah, maybe it was the weather.  Nassau, however, was great!  We just did our own thing while there.  Find the Tiki Bikini Hut on Junkanoo Beach.  Great spot to relax and soak in the sun.