Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disappointed cruiser

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

Evening dinner was as always very good, however the Lido food was not. I found the cabin not so clean as other Carnival ships. This ship (Victory) needs an over haul. The Fun shops were not very appealing and evening sales were limited. We were quite disappointed on this ship but will try another ship in the future

Not clean to my expectations. I actually cleaned dust from the T.V. and the cabin table and the sills w/ my own Lysol wipes. Balcony was old and needed attention. Location on ship was acceptable and near elevators.

I would just say the Victory was a disappointment to us.