Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice cruise

Sail Date: March 31, 2016

My husband and I spent a month in Miami Beach and then tacked on a cruise on the way home.

The service was terrific. Our waiters(Donald and Sae) were attentive. The shows at night were spectacular.

I was reading by the pool, and a young man called Mom! until I looked up. There he was standing with a beautiful young woman. He said they were getting married and I played along. I believe I saw him later that night in the show.

That was fun.

The only complaint is there were no trivia games available when I was not diningBig Smile

Room was clean. I liked having a medicine cabinet and all those closets.

1 Comment