Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful time at sea

Sail Date: March 31, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first cruise, it was amazing! Carnival Victory Cruise showed us a great time. Family Friendly atmosphere. Something for everyone to do. Great Live Entertainment. And wonderful communication from the Cruise director, and the Food was EXCELLENT! We are already looking forward to our next one!

Antonio was wonderful, a great steward. He was knowledgeable. Our room was clean, nothing missing or stolen. Great experience.
I purchased two excursions for Atlantis. One adult one child. Received wristbands. However i had an anxiety attack and never made it into Atlantis. After calming down, i went into some shops and enjoyed some quiet time while my son went ahead with some friends. I reported what occurred to guest services. Alex informed me to call excursions on sunday which was deportation day at 7:15am. I did that and i was informed by Veronica that she never received an email from guest services about issuing a refund for my adult excursion. And Alex was supposed to inform me that i should have contacted her the day of which was saturday not sunday. I received the wrong information twice. I never made it to my excursions but yet i paid $100.00.
My 10 year old loved the Kids Carnival Club. Little disappointed that the staff (veronica) said he was difficult and being a little boy when he corrected her on pronouncing his name incorrectly. When he was being respectful.

Pixel pictures lost my pictures, i went to purchase my pictures on Saturday night and they shut down the card machine. I was informed that my pictures would be placed inside of the picture packet with my cabin # on it at the cashier desk. Sunday morning which was deportation day, my pictures were not at the cashier desk. Ms. Kim a manager informed that i should start looking for my photos all over again. I did that but while searching another lady was going through the photos and through the pictures away in a trash can. So our first time cruising we didnt have any pictures my son is so sad and upset he loved the picture with the pirate and the one at the Bahamas. Very disappointed that we were unable to purchase those, and no one offered to reprint and mail them to me. Even though i offered to pay.