Wonderful time at sea

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: March 31, 2016

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

This was our first cruise, it was amazing! Carnival Victory Cruise showed us a great time. Family Friendly atmosphere. Something for everyone to do. Great Live Entertainment. And wonderful communication from the Cruise director, and the Food was EXCELLENT! We are already looking forward to our next one!

Ship Experiences

My 10 year old loved the Kids Carnival Club. Little disappointed that the staff (veronica) said he was difficult and being a little boy when he corrected her on pronouncing his name incorrectly. When he was being respectful.

Pixel pictures lost my pictures, i went to purchase my pictures on Saturday night and they shut down the card machine. I was informed that my pictures would be placed inside of the picture packet with my cabin # on it at the cashier desk. Sunday morning which was deportation day, my pictures were not at the cashier desk. Ms. Kim a manager informed that i should start looking for my photos all over again. I did that but while searching another lady was going through the photos and through the pictures away in a trash can. So our first time cruising we didnt have any pictures my son is so sad and upset he loved the picture with the pirate and the one at the Bahamas. Very disappointed that we were unable to purchase those, and no one offered to reprint and mail them to me. Even though i offered to pay.

Antonio was wonderful, a great steward. He was knowledgeable. Our room was clean, nothing missing or stolen. Great experience.

Ports Of Call