Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Redneck Riviera

Sail Date: March 24, 2016

I had not planned on postining anything about my family's experience on our 1st cruise, however Carnival's apparent unwillingness to reimburse us or offer any silt of remediation other than saying this is not the norm leaves little choice than to at least warn others.  The trip was ruined by food poisoning from the breakfast buffet on our only day in port for starters. The wosrt part was due to the drunken guests a few cabins down from us. Thinking it was just the kids running up and down the hallway at 12:30 I opened the door to say something and find out where there parents were only to find out it wasn't the kids fault, it was the fathers who was staffing in his doorway starting and judging the 50 yd dashes. Can't blame the kids when the Apple didn't fall far from the tree

2 nights later, again after midnight it was the parents turn. First the wife is screaming and crying telling the spouse how much she loved him and that he was the best dad the kids had ever had(not sure just how many they have had).  2 hrs later the shouting starts again, this Tim screaming for Simone to get security w each claiming they had been hit by the other and they were not going to put up with it anymore. Things died down momentarily only to discover they had moved up one level and the battle continued...directly above our cabin. Wondering who was watching the kids as this all unfolded, the next time a scream came to get security, I obliged getting back out of bed to find them and take the to the scene on the 2nd floor before they killed each other.  But the fun didn't end there as the screaming continued despite security as the hub and was escorted away, the wife continued ranting about it being her trip and her room and getting mad at security saying they were laughing at her and she had really meant that she wanted the police when we got back to shore not security. I guess it was all for show but I don't recall seeing it on the program. By the way we did enjoy dinner on the Lido deck and movies on deck from the jacuzzi.  Those few positives were not nearly enough to offset all the negatives. We may try cruises again but probably not w Carnival and almost certainly not on the 3 day cruise to Nassau.

Beds weren't bad. Wierd odor in the bathroom
Rushed to get aboard but we were running late and I take responsibility for that. Disembarkation was unorganized
Wierd smell I the bathrooms. Smoke too thick to even try the casino
Buffets left much to be desired. Pizza bar was not bad. Enjoyed the 1 dinner in the restaurant lido deck I believe). Very friendly waitress