Very good short cruise that I would take again!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

This is the 2nd Carnival cruise that I have taken.  I can certainly say it is the "fun" ship.  Marcello, the cruise director, was FANTASTIC!!!  His sense of humor was priceless. He kept my daughter and husband laughing.  His assistant, "Lucky Llama" was equally great.  My daughter was still talking about the bingo games 3 days later.  Our room steward, Viktor, was superb. He kept our room clean and comfortable.  And that really took talent as we had 3 people in a room that was really designed for two.  Which leads to my only complaint.  I don't know who at Carnival confused things, but on several occasions it was marked that it was only myself and my daughter in the room.  Yet when we checked in, they had all three of us listed (my husband, my daughter and myself).  This also led to us having 3 single beds jammed together at night because we could not move the sofa out of the room and it did not convert to a bed.  Other than that issue, the trip was great.  Yes the ship is older than other ships, but you are not paying to sail on "fancy" ships.  You are taking a short cruise to the Bahamas.  I am already looking for my next cruise and I would certainly take it on the Victory.

This was one of the best aspects of the cruise. The shows were great!

Viktor, Marcello, Lucky Llama, Robert (Atlantic Dining) were the best!

We found the ship a bit "dark". It might have seemed a little more open if it was lighter in color on the interior.

Great for a couple, but too small for 3. We had to have the beds one against the other. Either put a sofa bed in or allow the sofa to be removed for a 3rd person's cot to be put in.

Take the time to tour around the ship when you first get on. At first it appears a bit confusing, but you can soon find your way. Also, I suggest Carnival place a map of the ship in every stateroom.